Challenger Learning Center Professional Development Sessions
The key to a successful student program begins with teacher training. Professional Development sessions are offered for all programs and will provide educators with resources and insight into Challenger programs and content. Take a look below to see if there’s a session for you. Feel free to call us with any questions (219) 989-3250.
NEW! Unearth Science Teacher Workshop
Friday, January 18, 2019 (Seats Available)
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Lesson and Project Ideas aligned with the 5th-8th grade Indiana Academic Standards for Science, including:
- Space Science: Eye-opening exploration of the relative size of planets in our solar system
- Earth Science: Dig in with us and discover the world under our feet... with composting!
- Engineering: Design, build, test, and improve a prototype!
- STEM in the Sphere: Learn how to share the wonders of the night sky without ever climbing on a bus! (*Portable Planetarium resource that Challenger can bring to your school)
- Giant Mars Map: See the FREE resource we have available for you to explore Mars in your classroom
Registration Deadline: Monday, January 14th